Friday, April 24, 2009

The end of the road

Well fianlly after about 12 years I have finally paid off all my debts. As some of you may know in the late 90's I got into some financial difficulties and ended with a large number of debts and county court judgments. One of these was with a company called Paragon Finance, I went to pay this debt of before I came out here only to discover that without my knoweledge they had been adding interest to the court judgment. So I have been fighting with them for quite a while to argue that I don't owe them any more than what I have paid them already, and a last this week the following letter arrived.As you should be able to see this letter states that the debt is paid in full. You sould have seen my reaction I was dancing around the kitchen. Saying "I've won, I've won".

No comments: